CHAPTER G NEWS – DECEMBER, 2016
Chapter Social Date: Due to the Christmas holiday there will be no December Social
Social Location: NA
Contact: Rich & Sharon Winkler, firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-477-2138
Chapter Website: www.gwrra-wig.org
ACTIVITES FOR DECEMBER:
- Saturday December 10 – Annual Chapter G Christmas party. It will be held at Terry & Anna Werth’s house, located at W154 S7052 Sandalwood Cir. Muskego.
- Wednesday December 14 – ROMEO breakfast ride. Until we have riding weather again we’ll just meet us at the restaurant. The destination chosen for December is The Original Pancake House located at 16460 W. Bluemound Rd. in Brookfield.
- Because December is such a busy family oriented month, we will not have a December dinner ride or a December social.
- ROMEO Breakfast ride Wednesday January 11. Meet at the KwikTrip on 51st & Rawson or just meet at the designated restaurant. Destination will be chosen at the Nov. 2016 Social.
- Wednesday January 18th, January dinner ride. Meet at 5:30 at the Open Flame Restaurant 5081 S. 108th St. Hales Corners.
- Sunday January 29. at 3:00 PM. January Social at WaterStone Bank, 6560 S. 27th St. Oak Creek.
From The Directors:
Hoping everyone had an enjoyable Thanks Giving day. For those who subject themselves to it, hope you and your bank account survived Black Friday.
Chapter G makes a point of reducing the number of chapter events in December because it’s such a crazy busy month because of the holidays. The only regular monthly event is the ROMEO breakfast ride on Wed. the 14th. The destination picked at the Nov. social is The Original Pancake House located at 16460 W. Bluemound Rd. in Brookfield.
We will again have a Christmas party. This year it will be on Saturd . the 10th at Anna & Terry’s house located at W154 S7052 Sandalwood Cir. Muskego. We’ll start about 5 PM. If you wish to participate in a gift exchange bring a “White Elephant” gift. Also each couple is encouraged to bring a new, unwrapped toy. We’ll collect them and the chapter will donate them to Toys for Tots, which is sponsored and run by the US Marine Corps reserve.
Thank you so much Anna and Terry for again opening you home for our get together. It’s really wonderful to be able to spend some time in this holiday season with the friends we value so much.
In January we’ll get back to our regular schedule of events. And to what passes for normal in our crazy world.
Wishing everyone a blessed Christmas and happy and healthy New Year.
Rich & Sharon Winkler – Chapter G Directs
Happy December Birthdays: NONE
Happy December Anniversaries: Gene & Pam LIngford – 13th