CHAPTER G NEWS – DECEMBER, 2017
Chapter Social Date: There will be no social in December.
Social Location: N/A
Contact: Rich & Sharon Winkler, email@example.com or 414-477-2138
Chapter Website: www.gwrra-wig.org
ACTIVITIES FOR DECEMBER:
- Saturday Dec. 9 Annual chapter G Christmas party. Due to unforeseen circumstances we have been forced to cancel our Christmas party which had been planned for this date.
- Wed. Dec. 13. ROMEO breakfast ride. The destination restaurant for December is Sunrise Restaurant located at 2418 10th Av. in South Milwaukee. (In the Sunrise mall) Meet at 8:30.
- Because the Holiday season is so full of family activities, we will not have a dinner ride or a social in December.
- Wed. January 10 ROMEO breakfast “ride”. The destination is Melrose restaurant located at 6840 S. 27th St. in Oak Creek. (Right next to Menards) Meet there at 8:30.
- Wed. January 17 monthly dinner “ride”. The destination is China Chef at 1224 Milwaukee Av in South Milwaukee. As usual meet at the restaurant at 5:30.
- Sunday January 28, 3:00 PM. Chapter G social at Waterstone Bank 6560 S.27th St.
FROM THE DIRECTORS:
First of all we want to wish everyone a BLESSED CHRISTMAS. We hope you are able to spend some joyful and happy time with all your loved ones.
The month of December is always a hectic (bordering on crazy) time of year. As a result the chapter traditionally keeps its activities to a minimum so everyone can concentrate on family activities. We’ll have our monthly ROMEO breakfast ride but there will be no dinner ride and no social this month.
We got a wonderful surprise at out Nov. ROMEO breakfast ride. We went to Mimosa, a place we’d been to once before and everyone really liked. Imagine our surprise and pleasure when through the door walked Bob Gorecki, our good friend and former chapter director, who moved to Florida last spring. It was a great pleasure for all of us to spend some time with Bob again.
Here in the “Great White North” December isn’t a riding time so we turn our thoughts to other areas, but we still think about our chapter G friends and wish them well.
As stated above, we have been forced to cancel our Christmas party. Everyone is disappointed but we really had no choice.
Starting in January, when hopefully our live again become a little more settled, we’ll go back to our usual events, and hopefully we’ll get to see many of you.
Again, we wish you all a merry, happy, (less than insane) holiday season and look forward to getting back to what passes for normal in our busy lives.
Rich and Sharon Winkler
Chapter G directors
Happy December Birthdays: None
Happy December Anniversaries: None