CHAPTER G NEWS – December, 2018
Chapter Social Date: No Social in December
Contact: Rich & Sharon Winkler, firstname.lastname@example.org or 414-477-2138
Chapter Website: www.gwrra-wig.org
- Wed. Dec. 12, 12 Noon. ROMEO LUNCH ride. We will again meet for lunch in December. The destination is Marty’s Pizza, Pasta, & Subs. 16680 W. Bluemound Rd. Brookfield.
- Since December is such a “crazy busy” month for everyone we will again, this year, skip the dinner ride in Dec.
- For the same reasons as in #2 we will again not have a social in December since it would fall right between Christmas and New Years. See you in 2019.
JANUARY 2019 EVENTS
- Saturday January 5, at 5:30PM – Chapter G Christmas/New Year’s party at Sprecher’s Restaurant & Pub, 5689 N Bayshore Dr, (Bayshore Mall). Everyone is invited to join us. If you’d like to attend please contact Rich & Sharon by Dec. 29th so we can get a head count.
- Wed. January 9, 8:30 AM. The January breakfast “ride” is to Benny’s Café 5354 S. 27th St. Since it’s January and we know we won’t be riding just meet at the restaurant at 8:30.
- Wed. January 16 at 5:30 PM. January dinner “ride” to the Texas Roadhouse at 15425 W. Rockridge Rd. in New Berlin. (that’s just south of the Rock freeway at Moorland Rd.) As usual meet there at 5:30PM.
- Sunday January 27th, 3:00PM. Chapter G Social at the WaterStone bank located at 6560 S. 27 St. in Oak Creek.
FROM THE DIRECTORS:
The first thing we want to do is wish everyone a Blessed and Merry Christmas. It’s our hope that you all have a wonderful, warm time with your loved ones and friends.
It sure is hard to believe that another year is coming to an end. It seems like it was just a couple months ago that we were thinking about Christmas 2017.
Another riding season is in the books, but the good news is that we’re almost half way from the end of the 2018 season to the start of the new one in 2019.
As is noted in the information above, the chapter doesn’t have many events in December because it’s just too full of family events to have time for anything else.
We’ll be starting up strong again in January, with our first event being the Chapter’s Christmas/New Year’s party at 5:30 on Saturday Jan. 5 at the Sprecher’s restaurant in Bayshore Mall. We’d really like to see many of our members join us for an enjoyable evening of fun and fellowship. (And good food!)
In addition to the party on the 5th we’ll be back in the swing of things with a ROMEO breakfast “ride” and our monthly dinner “ride” and, of course, we’ll have our monthly social on the 27th.
We’re looking forward to a fun filled 2019 with lots of things to do together and hopefully we’ll get to meet many new friends in chapter G.
Rich & Sharon Winkler
Chapter G directors
Happy December Birthdays: NONE
Happy December Anniversaries: NONE